Business Time

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 9:27 PM

3

I do hope you'll excuse my absence the last couple of days - it turns out this little lady was ready to start using the potty, and I don't want to be changing diapers one sweet day longer than I have to!

We've spent a couple of days hanging around the house naked (well, one of us has been naked) and today we ventured forth to library storytime, Granny's house, and Target with Baby Iris in undies all the way. I won't go into too much detail (if I'm tired of my own daughter's poop, I can only imagine how you all feel about it), and I hate to jinx myself, but have to say that she has been by far the fastest one to figure this whole thing out. She's ready, she's motivated, she's in control and if she's not completely out of diapers by the weekend I will eat my hat.

(Not counting nighttime, naturally. Let's not even go there. At this point they might all be dry at night at the same time - in 2017).

So give Iris a big round of applause, a celebratory toast for me, and I'll be back tomorrow!

Comments (3)

go iris!!!!!!!!!!!
go rachel!!!!!!!!!

That's impressive!

Very cool. Very cool indeed. Just three weeks too late! Hahahahaha. I'm just kidding!