I don't wanna

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 9:14 PM

4

I've committed to blog every weekday. I've been doing really well. I like it. It's satisfying, it's a resolution, it's good for me.

I don't want to blog today. I don't have anything to say, my brain is tired, my camera is (STILL) in the shop, etc etc etc.

But you know, I didn't want to work out today either, and I didn't want to make dinner, but I did those things - and doggone it, I'm going to blog too. I'm putting in my good faith effort, and tomorrow I shall be rewarded with metaphorical cookies and relaxation and retail therapy.

(Isn't that how it's supposed to work?)

By the way - today's final score: Iris: 12, Potty Accidents: 2. Not too shabby. She even went to "dance kwass" in her Yo Gabba Gabba undies, and mercifully did not christen the special high-tech flooring with any of her bodily fluids.

So, that leads us to the question of the day: does blogging about not wanting to blog actual count as blogging?

Come back tomorrow for Frocking Friday and I promise I'll make it up to you.

Comments (4)

well, your "weak submissions" are still entertaining. so there. ;)

I'm with Angie. I'll take a half-effort any day. From you they are still very satisfying.

Has Evie started dance again?

Go Iris! Those are pretty good stats.

Soiling Foofa and Broby would have been almost as tragic as christening a high-tech dance floor, IMHO. Go Iris!