Well, there's one future father who will know what they're for

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 9:36 PM

3

Me: Okay kiddos, I'm going to head out to my class. Daddy is going to feed you dinner tonight and put you to bed.

Iris: Yoga kwass?

Me: No, tonight I'm teaching mommies how to give their babies milky.

Devlin, very slowly and deliberately, eyes rolled: It's called BREASTFEEDING.

(Pssssst. Did you enter yet? I keep getting new ideas all the time for nice things to put in the winner's box...)

Comments (3)

SO cute! I love Iris's little question. A bright one she is, and Devy too!

Can I enter again!?!?:) Can't wait to see who wins - hopefully me!!

I'm an avid reader of your blog, and I would like to enter your giveaway, although I'm positive you don't know who I am. I found your blog on my son-in-law's blog, Cire's Place. His name is Eric Jensen, and his wife is my middle daughter, Susan. I'm not sure how you know them or are related to them, but I've read your blog for a while. My name is Julia Kennedy, and I live in central Washington. Susan can vouch that I'm an okay person!!