Busy and happy

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 9:17 PM

1

Things I like this week:

Tea parties with girlie cousins:



Me being a nice, creative mom and making fancy sandwiches on the good china (seriously, I NEVER do stuff like this, which is why I take pictures when I do!)

C for Chloe:



E for Eve:



The library (really, is there anything more wonderful?)

Red peppers 4/$1, even if I did forget my wallet and have to leave my suspended transaction and come back later for my cart o' veggies

"Slushy" aka half-frozen fresh-squeezed OJ

Moms - I have two great ones, which is more than anyone deserves

Organizing/hanging artwork/cleaning closets/no-longer-deferred maintenance

This sofa redo
(why don't I have any chevron fabric in my house again? and I'm such a predictable sucker for blue and green)

The prospect of making these this weekend

This GLORIOUS weather (cold, brisk, and sunny? yes please). I *like* wearing scarves, gloves, and hats:

Comments (1)

thanks again for having chlo' over. she loved, loved, loved the pony playdate. :)