Good news and bad news

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM

5

Good news: My hallway guest bathroom is now painted. (It's the same "blue fir" color as the kitchen, for anyone keeping track.)

It looks awesome.

I don't even have to paint the ceiling.

I have enough of this color left over to do the laundry room too!

Bad news: That means I get to paint the laundry room.

When the paint is dry tomorrow, I get to put back up the hideous towel ring, boring mirror, and almond-colored switch covers (to match the "sands of time" countertop and shell sink). This is demoralizing.

I am such an amateur blogger, I didn't even take a "before" picture. Will I ever learn?

Question: Will you forgive me if I post an "after" shot tomorrow? Maybe I'll even spring for new switch covers...

Comments (5)

But...you didn't post any pictures! BOO on that.

Patience, my pretties. I said "tomorrow"! :) I can't put it together yet because the pair is tacky still. I'll try to make it worth the wait'

I was about to say... I'm all about pictures. ;)

(Note to self: reading blogs on an iPad is awesome. Commenting on blogs is better on something with a real keyboard!)

I LOVE new switch covers! Looking forward to the pics.