Juice and Couture

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 6:41 PM

7

I thought of another bad habit of mine: I simply, positively, hate to only do one thing at a time. My brain just will not be quiet. (Sounds like I need to work less on my headstands and more on my meditation, right?)

When I was a little girl, I read the cereal box while I ate breakfast. Now I clean the mirror while I brush my teeth, fold laundry while I catch up on Project Runway, read books at stoplights (I know, I know)...



...and browse through my brand new In Style magazine while juicing 6 interminable bags of oranges. (Can you spot it?)

On a related note, can I just take a moment and say how glad I am that everyone seems to have come out of their low-rise denim madness and embraced a multitude of styles? In this issue it detailed how to wear trouser, cropped, boyfriend, high-waist, flared, *and* skinny jeans, as if they were all valid options. Can I get an amen?

Blog challenge #5: A picture of somewhere you've been to

Well now, let's see - there was the small matter of me going to London a few weeks ago. I'm sure you remember that. Behold, my yellow jacket and red scarf and gloves! (Also, the Tower of London in the background.)

Comments (7)

Yes. AMEN to higher waists!

AMEN. low rise jeans=love handles on everyone.

oops. last comment was by me. I didnt realize my husband was logged in

I was going to say - Rick, I didn't realize you had such a strong opinion on this matter! :)

So cute, Rachel. You may be worse than me in tackling 2+ tasks at once. It is so hard for me to JUST sit and watch a show: I have to be crocheting or doing my nails or browsing for crib bedding . . . and so on.

Hooray! I love fresh squeezed OJ. Send me some. :) he he. Happy V and B day. :) Double duty. Did you get my text?

wow! a sister chronic multi-tasker and cereal box reader! YAHOO!

rick had me wondering too. i was all "dude, hope your wife/girlfriend doesn't read that"

i prefer no waists...or at least no structured waists. yoga pants for me all the way.