Say It Ain't So

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, February 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM

2

Halle-frickin-lujah, we have our camera back! We sent him in for repairs right after Christmas, and he has finally wandered on home. He was having trouble focusing, kind of like me, but now he's all fixed (and we still have to learn how to use him, but that's another post.)

So, as a proper welcome home, I present to you each of my wild, gorgeous children:

Iris, who suddenly has the face and attitude of a pre-teen:



Eve, sporting her usual "au naturale" look:



And Devlin, contemplating life's mysteries on the new porch swing:



And just in time for Frocking Friday, too! I was still in my yoga clothes at 2 pm when I realized I had to be somewhere with all 3 kids at 2:30. Considering this information, I think I look all right:



Shoes: J Shoes
Leggings: Last Chance
Skirt: J. Jill
Shirt: Anthro
Cardigan: Banana Republic (if I ever had the chance, I would buy this thing again, 2 in every color - I love it THAT MUCH)
Scarf: some twee souvenir shop in London
Earrings: Lia Sophia, $3 at an estate sale this morning

Comments (2)

Happy your camera is back! Love those pictures of the kids...great!

happy camera reunion! :)