Sweet and Sassy

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 at 2:01 PM

4

Me, interrupting Eve and Iris going toe to toe over...something: You can't win an argument with a 2-year-old.

Eve: Yes, I can. I have a loud voice. I can use it, and talk very loud so I can't hear Iris's voice. Then I win.

* * * * *

Me, describing a photograph of the changing of the guard at Windsor Castle: The soldiers stand guard for a while, then when it's time, they change formation.

Eve, jaw dropped, hushed voice: Just like penguins!

* * * * *

Eve, this morning, explaining why she felt her winter coat and sandals were the beginnings of a sensible outfit: My arms get cold, but my feet will not. They're at the bottom. There's no wind way down there, I don't think.

Comments (4)

Hehe, that made me laugh. The penguins part was...so Eve!

OH! SO Cute! This is so darling. What a treat for her to share the insights into her mind. So many of us have forgotten what it's like to think like an almost 5-year-old.

I love the creative way kids think at this age and the wonderfully funny things they say!! It is such a treat for us as parents!!

What a gorgeous picture of your sweet girl.