By the way

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 10:02 PM

6

A few months ago, I set myself up with this fancy little feature where I receive an email every time someone comments on my blog (don't worry, it doesn't keep me as busy as one might hope). I also believed that this would give me the ability to reply to the commenter, and carry on a conversation that way - since I know if I reply in the comments here it doesn't always reach the intended recipient.

Turns out, every time I thought I was replying to the commenter, I was emailing "noreply-comment@blogger.com".

Whoops.

So I'm just taking a minute here to let you all know that I responded personally via email to every single person who entered my giveaway. I have tried to initiate conversations with so many of you - and I don't know whether to feel better now, because the reason I haven't gotten the response I was looking for is that you all weren't getting the emails, or to feel worse because you all think I have been ignoring you!

So, if you asked me a question, or tried to tell me I won a million dollars, or asked me to do a guest post (hi, girls) and I didn't answer...

...I did.

I don't know if that helps, but there it is. Luckily I am married to a computer expert so maybe someday I will get it figured out.

Comments (6)

Oh, Crimeny. I might have been doing the same.
This explains a lot.

And guest post on IHM? You're awesome like that.

Hee hee. I think it's funny.:) It's ok if you don't reply to this.;)

Yea! No you have the problem solved and can link me to all your fabulous guest posts! How exciting!

Hahahaha! Don't worry, I don't reply to many of my blog comments because I just don't have time. At least you tried! ;) Best of intentions and all that...

Ah, so sorry! When I reply to your comments I replace the "no-reply" dealio with your personal email address. I love our comment-inspired convos!

what kim said. :)