This might be the worst photo I've ever taken

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 10:47 PM

5

But I so do not care.



I have lampshades! $5 each from IKEA, and I only had to use about 10 yards of electrical tape to make them stay up. But they are up, they look great, and I am moving on with my life.

Next project: a new nightstand for the girls. There is quite a story behind this one, so you'll just have to be patient. I am getting professional help, but even with that expense it's going to be a steal.

Comments (5)

It looks great! You need to help me with my house.

Hey, my grandma keeps asking, "Who is your friend's grandma?" She likes to make sure she has the connections down.
(this is the grandma that is also 85, graduated from Mesa High too...)

Thanks - oh and we want you to guest post sometime...that is if you want. Maybe I should be formal and send you an e-mail. Sorry.

p.s love the pic. Makes me want to be a harder worker and get my projects done too.

Guest post? Who, me? Just say when, ladies. <3

Love them!