Eating pizza

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 8:06 PM

7

I don't have anything to say tonight.

It's been a stupid, dumb, boring day: the kind where you eat leftovers for every meal and the kids are fighting and everything you try to do sort of comes out, well, just stupid.

But it's over, except for the part where I sit on the couch with my honey and eat pizza, watch television, and troll craigslist for the perfect whatever whatever.

(I like that part.)

So I'm gonna go do all that stuff now, and not write anything nice for you - I just didn't blog yesterday, and it seemed like if I was going to disappear two days in a row I should explain myself.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do one of those "day in the life" posts to make up for it? What do you think?

Comments (7)

Yes, yes, a day in the life post would be entertaining.

It's kind of cheating a little bit, though, because Devlin has school off tomorrow, so it's a little bit of an "unusual" day, not truly "representative".

Eh, who cares? It will probably be more entertaining this way!

I would LOVE to read a day in the life! Your days seem so much more calmer than mine. :)

Yea for pizza and hubby time.
Looking forward to tomorrow...

I think you should have come to the babywearing meeting yesterday even though you don't have a baby because then I would have got to see you! And then you would have had something to post about. But I know, there were probably scheduling issues, etc. Hopefully today is a better day. Hopefully it is here too, because we have a lot of pre-Easter sort of stuff planned, just the sorts of things that can blow up in your face and make a day in the life truly memorable, and a couch and pizza look very tempting.

Now I want pizza.

And I feel like this on most days. It's hard to come up with things to write when nothing has really happened. But I love this post! It may have been boring and dumb for you but your post made me happy and feel normal.

Blogging puts too much pressure on everyone to be interesting and witty, and to have an amazing life. Let's face it, we all know that cleaning toilets, and washing dirty laundry isn't the most glamorous job on the planet. Enjoy the dang pizza and the Craigslist browsing and know that I am secretly relieved that my life isn't the only boring one out there. :)