Letter

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 7:06 PM

6

Dear Big Brain O' Mine,

You're really good at cooking up ideas. Plans, visions, hopes, dreams, etc. I appreciate your brilliant schemes to spruce up the master bathroom, paint the bar stools, redo the fireplace, enlarge the toy library, finish the entryway, and make the backyard a kid-friendly paradise, but until you can produce corresponding brilliant schemes for giving me eight extra hours per day and unlimited income, I would rather you just scale it down a bit.

It seems like I might later regret wanting to turn off part of my brain, but that's where I'm at today. Seriously, just STOP.

Overwhelmed and underfunded,

the Wizzle

Comments (6)

Right there with ya, babe. Right there with ya.

I didn't know my illness was contagious.

Your brain and mine must be friends! Thanks for your post--I needed to hear that mine was not the only one. ;)

Just give an extra hug to those three beautiful kids of yours. You're doing just fine!

I put myself to sleep each night listing all the things I want to do..mostly to the house. That dang financial factor is always standing in the way!! Go away Financial Factor!

this post I am sure can be well appreciated by many..including myself.

Something for you.

http://www.framesbymail.com

One of my blog readers just sent it to me and just for kicks I used the measurements of the art piece that I just sent to Michaels to have framed and it was half the price of them (even after the 60% was taken off).

Anyway go crazy with your framing needs.

P.S. - Want to rob a bank?