Rainy days and (Wednesdays)

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM

4

So much to love about today:

- the amazing, gorgeous, perfect weather

- the violet sky



- three sweet kiddos riding their bikes around our cul-de-sac while I make dinner (this is seriously paradise to me)



- being upright and ingesting food

- good friends and lemon meltaway cookies

- green beans (I really hope they're tasty, because as of now I have 6 very enthusiastic green bean plants and not very much of anything else)



- good news for people I love (jobs and babies, yay!)

- mopped floors

- getting the whole day tomorrow to rehearse and perform with that guy I married

- singing that music for the last time tomorrow night so we can move on to something else

- adding dozens of beautiful things to my ModCloth wishlist



- coconut chocolate chip cookies

- nice things fermenting on my kitchen counter

Make my night even happier and hit me with your favorite thing about this wonderful Wednesday!

Comments (4)

Our Wednesday morning was spent at the beautiful San Diego botanic gardens, with a lovely overcast sky, a few refreshing sprinkles, and good friends. Watching the kids run and play together in the dirt was so fun.

Those lemon meltaway cookies? They sound awesome.

My fabulous camp meeting! Got so excited.

My nanny family bought me a surprise birthday cake and giftcard, complete with a candle and singing!! Isn't that sweet?!! I also got two other birthday cards in the mail, one from my mom and one (with earrings!) from my sister. Glad it was a good Wednesday for you!!!

I've heard good things a bout modcloth. I'll have to check it out. My Wednesday was good because I got what we thought was a mole checked out for skin cancer and it was just scar tissue.