Royal Pain

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 at 7:43 PM

3

So, I'm just warning you: this week, my blog is going to be sparse and/or largely concerned with the literally hundreds of hours of programming on my DVR pertaining to every conceivable aspect of the upcoming royal wedding.

So, if you think it's lame, or I'm lame (you can join my husband in that corner) then I suggest you come back next week.

I've been waiting all day to sit down with a chocolate something-or-other and get to plowing through all my shows (although I am planning to iron while I watch, so I'm not a complete waste of space).

Cheerio!

Comments (3)

A complete waste of space? You are hilarious. If you run out of ironing (and it sounds like you could) I have an amazingly large rack of "to be ironed" clothing begging for a movie watching mama. So I think I will leave town. Hahaha.

Have fun.

I don't have Tivo, so I actually have to get up at 4AM on Friday in order to catch the festivities!

It's pretty exciting. I wasn't around for the last royal wedding, so this could be fun! Love you Rachel!!