Things I did today

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, April 1, 2011 at 11:13 PM

3

school dropoff
catch an April Fool's joke, feel smug
yoga
think about taking up running too
get car washed
get donuts
take and print out photo of Little Green the Tortoise
deliver said photo to show-and-tell-ing second grader
go out to lunch with my dad and the little girls
address MORE baby shower invitations
school pickup
water garden
count new little green things poking up from ground
clean porch swing
shower (this is roughly chronological, by the way)
soak Little Green in shallow dish of water
watch Little Green eat his leaves
watch Little Green climb onto and off of his rock (we really do love him so much!)
get dressed
dishes
totally get punked by an April Fool's joke, feel stupid
go back to reptile store for new heat lamp bulb
shepherd reluctant children through the most basic of chores
find babysitter (THANK YOU mom and dad!)
go out to dinner with super fun friends
blog, but just barely

I just don't have time to write this week! I love all these parts of my life, but there simply aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I love to do. I need a time turner.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments (3)

When you are sweltering in the heat this summer, just be glad that "find a sitter" and "mom and dad" can be in the same sentence! We have to move Garry's birthday celebration because he dared have a birthday on mutual night.

That's quite a list! I love how in love you are with Little Green! What a lucky turtle.

If you want a running companion, call me! I have been wanting to start too and the goal seems more attainable when someone else is involved! Especially when that someone else is a beginner and not up to 5 miles a day already.