Two big things

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM

2

Did I mention Dev was getting glasses? He is. I mean, he did. He has a slight astigmatism in both eyes, like his father, and I am hopeful that (like his father) it will clear up as he grows and he will no longer require vision correction.

But for the time being, he is thrilled to wear them (I must make them seem very, very cool) and I think he looks pretty adorable.

He also lost a tooth today. (Does anyone want to buy one of my kidneys? Because this kid is going to have me paying back the orthodontist until I go to my grave. That little situation comes from my genetic line too, I'm sorry to say.)


Altogether, I think he's looking very grown-up indeed. What with Prince William getting married tomorrow and all, maybe he can be the new world's Most Eligible Bachelor?

Comments (2)

CUTE! Eligible dashing bachelor, indeed. And I totally forgot that the wedding is tomorrow! Go Will and Kate!

So dashing in his glasses. :) What a cutie!