It's the last time, baby, I swear

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 11:05 PM

4

I decided to go to this tonight instead of doing a "real" blog. I don't even feel a tiny bit bad about it, either.

For tonight's amuse-bouche I give you a morbidly hilarious letter that Devlin wrote to David and I while we were in the Caribbean and he was staying with my parents. For those of you who don't know him, Devlin is a very scientifically-minded little fellow, and he has evidently been reading recently about tropical storms and the many dangers of UV rays.

Dear Mom and dad, I'm glad you guys are having fun we are too. at school. (Ha, Ha, Ha.) I hope you aren't flying around in a storm. tornadoes start where it's hot at sea. So, anyway, have fun!

Love, Devlin

P.S. don't go to a tanning salan! if you stay in to long, It'll broil your blood and you'll die in two weeks!

So, have a great time and try not to die a grisly death! Love you, bye bye now!

Comments (4)

He's so adorable. It was so fun to have him answer the phone when I called! I sure love those kids!!

That's a keeper!!

His vocab never ceases to amaze me.

hilarious!!