Trivia

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 at 11:37 PM

4

I mean "trivia" as in trivial, not as in Jeopardy. No one's going home with any prize money tonight.

You will, however, have the exquisite pleasure and satisfaction of knowing that I have settled on the final outfits for our Very First Ever Professional Just-Our-Family Photo Session this weekend.



A lady never tells, so I'm not going to say how many stores, and repeated visits to those stores, it has taken to arrive at this lineup (let's just say I've got two more to go tomorrow for returns). But I am deeply satisfied, and I firmly believe that some day my husband and children will thank me for being so meticulous.

Some day. Some distant day.

Comments (4)

Awesome! They looks awesome! Good luck with the shoot. :)

love colors!

Isn't it hard to get it all together? Love your choices...can't wait to see the pictures!

cuteness