The Hangover

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM

4

Well, I got to bed just after 3am, and the good news is - I'm not too old to do stuff like this yet! I thought I would have trouble staying awake, but that was definitely not the case. The movie was really pretty good. I was happy. And the experience was very fun!

Gryffindor!



And posing with the best part of the last movie:



I am pretty stinking tired, but that's okay. I am just spending the day relaxing on the couch with a pile of movies and a pile of kids on my lap (and a pile of laundry, but that's just so I can say I was productive today).

And, to take the edge off the movies being "finished", we've put the first audio book on hold at the library. Again.

Because that's the great thing about a story, and a world, that you grow to love: they eventually make all the movies, and the actors grow up, but you can go back into the books again and again, as many times as you want, and it gets better every time.

And having three kids who will happily come along for the ride just makes it that much sweeter. Brainwashing for the win.

Comments (4)

Yaaaay for midnight shows! Yaay for costumes (which you ROCKED)! Yaaay for being tired the next day - it was so worth it, wasn't it? Thanks for the post, friend! xoxmahreen

You look awesome! I can't tell you how jealous I am that you look like you could be a Weasley cousin!

You are so right about books. I watched P&P last night while working on a project, and decided it was time to read the book again and get ALL the delicious dialogue. Glad you enjoyed.

Yea! I'm so glad you had a good time. I love your endless appetite for books. It's a trait your kids are
lucky to learn from you.