Happy Sunday

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 7:44 PM

1

Things I love this fine Sunday:

The view out my kitchen window. Every afternoon this time of year, we get this eerie light and the sky goes dark. It doesn't always rain, but it always looks like it's going to, and that's enough to make me happy.



Devlin is reading Matilda, by Roald Dahl. For the second time. The second time today.

Cupcakes.

A clean kitchen floor.

This spread in my new InStyle magazine. Isn't she just the cutest thing? I already have this haircut, but I'm so inspired now with new styles! I think I am going out tomorrow to get some eyeliner too. And then I just need Lasik. Awesome.

Comments (1)

I distinctly remember the first time I read Dahl's Matilda. It was the first time I was just in awe of a writer.