Talk About the Weather

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 11:04 PM

2

We had a huge, insane dust storm tonight.

The Phoenix Haboob of July 5th, 2011 from Mike Olbinski on Vimeo.



(We get dust storms instead of rain, now, apparently. Just what we need: the dirt rearranged!)

I washed my car three hours before this storm began, and my kitchen window was, unknown to me, open the WHOLE TIME. Entire house covered in 120 grit desert dust. Thank you, Mother Nature.

That's kind of my day in one tidy metaphor, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed.

Comments (2)

Wow! That's crazy. So sorry about the dust in your house....

#1: WAY sweet video footage.

#2: Very glad we're in high desert and don't get that bad of dust storms.

#3: Bummer about the dust in your house. I dislike dusting very much.