And I ran

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, August 8, 2011 at 8:25 PM

3

I feel good.

I worked out this morning, running and biking, sweating buckets. I'm very pleased with my efforts.

But seriously, my appetite is INSANE. I was making dinner and I was so hungry that I ate two bananas and a heel of bread while I was cooking, then I ate that meal two hours ago, and now I'm sitting here folding laundry plotting how I can get my shaking hands on a giant Chipotle burrito.

Does this get better?


Comments (3)

hey there friend! I am working out too! It gets hard b/c as you exert yourself, it makes you so RAVENOUSLY hungry!

I've found that if you eat throughout the day, small meals & snacks, it curbs that shakiness and extreme hunger. Not sure if that works for you, but I've found that it works for me :)

Good luck!

-Erin XOXO

Is it weird that reading this makes me want to eat your strawberry jam. Once I read the "heel of bread" part, I started thinking about how I could get my hands on some of your jam. The mail perhaps?

Erin! Nice to see you over here!

Oh, I ate throughout the day all right. I just got into trouble when I ate a bag of chips and a few spoonfuls of ice cream at 9 pm. Oops. Got to head that off better!

Em, when I come up, I will bring jam. Deal? Deal.