Funnies

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 3:27 PM

3

Just a couple of little zingers from Eve today:

Upon arriving home from school, she was coloring busily when: "Woops! I better not waste my time peeing in my pants!" and she scampered off the rectify the situation. I've never heard it phrased in exactly that way, but I'm just glad she caught it in time!

And after homework time, when I reminded her (AGAIN) to put her homework in her folder, folder in her backpack, and backpack on her hook: "Mom, you see everything. You have great big eyes and you are smart."

So, my secret is out, folks. Great, big, smart eyes. I see all. That is how I keep my minions in line!

Comments (3)

Love it. You are right, Eve, that WOULD be a waste of time. Haha. Love her. And about mom's eyes...don't you forget it. Moms are all seeing and all knowing.

So cute. She has such a way of seeing things. I love the way her little mind ticks.

hahahaha!!!