Lucky Me

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, August 5, 2011 at 8:30 PM

5

I just got off the phone with David.

Not only is he at the drugstore, looking for a hairspray and a detangler whose names I could not remember, but he called me, calculated the price per ounce for each, and read the product descriptions for all of them aloud so I could choose the one that sounded best.

And he did it in his Tim Gunn voice, because I love it and I asked him to, and I thought it would be funny.

I was so right.

Comments (5)

Hysterical! What a good hubby. It reminds me of Andrew debating (non-Nestle) cookie dough for one of my parties. Except he had no phone...

K, I need a demo on the voice. Truly a good husband...I raised him pretty good now, didn't I?

Well, he just did it in front of everyone in Walgreen's, so I'm sure he could be persuaded to do it at family dinner!

(And yes, you did a great job mama!)

i can totally picture that. hysterical.

Well, I want to hear it, too.
You are lucky, Rachel. David is the keeper. We are lucky, too, to have such a great son-in-law. But then, you deserve him.