Simple Pleasures

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 7:15 PM

1

Today was a pretty awesome day all around, but I'm going to give Devlin the win:

He finally saved up enough money to buy the illuminating Harry Potter wand he has been ferociously coveting for months. It is actually pretty awesome.

I managed to acquire both requested items of clothing for his first-day-of-school outfit: camouflage shorts and a shirt "inspired by the sea". (That's what he said.) It's weird, but I found them both - on sale.

He got a letter from his ELP teacher next year, and the gifted program is going to be exploring both Greek mythology and the periodic table - two of his very favorite subjects. I think it's safe to say this is going to be a good fit for him!

Last and definitely not least, Devlin (and both his sisters) is having one last sleepover at Granny and Gramps's house.

I'd say that's a pretty good way to start winding down the summer.

Comments (1)

Loving the kids tonight...they are all soooooo fantastic! Seriously, they keep me laughing and have been so good.