Smile

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 at 7:48 PM

1



(Iris before her dance recital in May. She asks multiple times every day since when her next dance recital is. If you're wondering, the tooth she knocked out is the one on her left, of the front two on the top. It was affectionately known as "the big one".)

I promise, this is the last one. I do feel better today. I'm giving myself one more post to honor this moment in our lives, and next week hopefully I'll come back with something else on my mind.

Have a (safe) wonderful weekend!

Comments (1)

She's so adorable. If she's like most dancers I know, her little injury is more than worth the opportunity to dance. She danced with abandon. She gave her whole heart (and front tooth) to it. Sounds like quite the budding artist to me. :)

Love you!!