Turnaround Recipe

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, August 19, 2011 at 8:03 PM

2

Today didn't really start off so well.

(That happens sometimes).

I think I am worse than average at pulling myself out of a slump, but today I was successful. I manufactured some happy. (Until I tried to take everyone to Costco. But that was right at the end, so I'm not counting it.)

Here is what worked for me today:

Get over yourself. New glasses not working? Put your old ones back on and like it.

Dress cute. Don't shlump because you feel sad. Heels give you good posture!



Make your bed. Just do it. You'll thank me later.

Curl your eyelashes.

Finish something. (I made my shrug via this tutorial. Seriously, it took 15 minutes.)

Do something nice for somebody else. I made two shrugs - one for a friend!

If you have one of these, I suggest you have some snuggle time with it. And possibly a cookie.



Spend some time looking at pretty fabric. But only if you don't have kids with you, or the kid you have is easily bribed with treats.

Listen to something that makes you happy. I suggest this.

Breathe.

Again.

There. Better?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments (2)

That is totally CUTE Rachel! I'm totally making one. I just wish my waist was as small as yours.

thank you. i needed that. i am off to make my bed and put the computer down... cause heaven knows i can sit and waste this hour of freedom doing nothing... ;)