Ahem

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 9:48 PM

15

I don't know exactly what is the point of my little blog here.

It's not quite a journal.

It's not just a scrapbook of my kids' shenanigans achievements.

It's definitely not crafting nirvana.

I don't have a business.

I don't have any sponsors.

I hardly even have any readers! (Hi, Mom.)

It's just me, and my life, and whatever I feel like talking about.

But 47 people follow my blog, and that's awfully close to 50. And I've been thinking for awhile that when I get to 50 followers, I would do a little giveaway.

How does that sound?

I don't know what it's going to be yet, but it will be fun, because it's me! And I'm fun.

If you're the impatient type, and you've been lurking, feel free to come out of the closet, say hello, click "join this site" over there on the right side of the page, and speed things up a little for everyone.

Have fun, and I'll check in again tomorrow!

Comments (15)

I stalk you. :)

And I you!

Dang. I was really hoping to be number 50.

Oooh, so curious!

Congrats, overachiever!

You know I read your blog, but I guess I was never an official follower. Now I am! #54 baby!

I think I've already told you that your blog is pretty much the only one I read. Your voice just speaks to me! I am now a follower. :)

Well, look at all you coming out from the shadows! We got to 50 and then some, in less than an hour!

You're lucky it's payday tomorrow and I can keep my giveaway promise. :)

Coming out of stalkerhood.

Fine, you caught me. For some reason I just don't "follow" people's blogs. But I pushed the button just for you. How fun to have so many followers Rach. You are addictive. Even though I take breaks from following every now and then. I love coming back to you. Can't wait to see the give away!

Alright, I've been stalking you too but now I'm official. I'm actually kind of jealous. I have a Celiac Disease blog and I have a grand total of *3* followers.

You always were more popular than me! <3 (But that's because you're more awesome than me too!)

I've been reading for a while. Your adventures in parenting help reassure me that my issues with my two year old are universal! I appreciate that.

Look at you jumping up 15 people in less than a day! I read you, too, but I'm more of a once a week reader. If you ever want to guest blog over at my site, I'd love to have you...favorite recipe, witty post (which your great at), favorite family activity, etc. Let me know!

Look at you jumping up 15 people in less than a day! I read you, too, but I'm more of a once a week reader. If you ever want to guest blog over at my site, I'd love to have you...favorite recipe, witty post (which your great at), favorite family activity, etc. Let me know!

I stalk you too :) I read it all the time and think your kids are entertaining and so darn cute!