Culture vultures

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, September 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM

3



Eve needed a new black leotard for her first day of ballet class this semester today. Once Upon A Child almost always comes through for me in the dancewear department, and today was no exception. I got leos for both girls - and of course this sweet yellow skirt just absolutely had to come home with me too.

(You can't see it, but she has a matching yellow flower in her hair. It is very nearly as big as the entire back of her head.)

I neglected to get a picture of Iris in her getup yesterday for her inaugural class of the season. Probably because I had to have one hand on her at all times so she didn't twirl herself into traffic, due to the unbearably high level of excitement over the Donning of the Tap Shoes and Wearing Them In Public.

P.S. Eve wants to know if you came to my performance tonight. If not, you should definitely come tomorrow. There weren't too many open seats tonight, and it's sure to be full so call quick! It is really beautiful.

(Almost as beautiful as a yellow ballerina skirt.)

Comments (3)

Twirling into traffic...haha, what a mental image...I can imagine how excited she was. What adorable girls!

I love once upon a child. i liked it better when it was closer. I agree, the yellow ballerina skirt was a must buy! I am glad you have comments now! :)

I seriously need to meet your kids some day. They sound like a treat!

Wish we lived there to see your performance. :)