An Education

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM

4

I just have to say this. For me.

My children attend public school. The closest, regular old heathen public school.

But make no mistake, they are also "educated at home".



Want to educate yourself, too? David and I are singing Friday and Saturday in this production at Gammage at Arizona State University, and I guarantee it will enrich your life experience. Tickets are still available and are very affordable. Come see us, okay?

Comments (4)

That production is so spectacular and moving. I went last year and am glad you posted because I would love to go again.

That is so awesome that you participate in it.

Are people giving you grief about the school your kids attend?

No. I tend to take comments personally that are not intended that way, and this is just a case of me projecting other people's comments about their own lives onto myself.

But I just indulged myself for a moment and said my little peace here on my blog. :)

your kids are so friggin' smart & it's because of you/david & their god-given talents. ♥ adorable picture.