Winner winner chicken dinner

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 8:34 AM

2

If I were a real, fancy blogger, I would know how to do a screen shot, but as it is you'll just have to trust me.

Random.org chose its favorite number between 1 and 98 and the winner is...

#60 - or, in other words, Cristina!

Cristina, I will be contacting you to claim your prize. Maybe we can meet at LGO?

Thank you everyone for your support and participation. I love being able to share a little slice of my life with you, and I thoroughly enjoyed you sharing a bit of yours with me. The commentors with whom I am personally acquainted listed wonderful traits of theirs that I know them to possess, and admire in them already. And those of you who I only know through this blog sound like the kind of people I would want to know in real life.

The world is a beautiful place. People are beautiful.

Life is beautiful.

Comments (2)

I'm bummed I didn't win, but the great way you had us enter made me feel like I'd won already. Hearing the positive things was a really nice treat and a good change of pace.

You're awesome and I just adore this blog! Keep up the good work!

I loved it too! Also I was surprised that when I tried to find something I like about myself, it was kind of hard to do. I thought it was weird, cause I do like myself, but saying so was the problem. It was good to go through the exercise. I'm glad you choose to blog!