Beautiful Randomness

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 9:08 PM

1

This was a beautiful day.

This whole week off school has actually been just lovely, really. (Perhaps I have just jinxed tomorrow and Friday.)

Today, we:

went to the dentist - for the third consecutive day - so that Devlin could get "ninjas" (sealants) put on his back teeth to fight off cavities

danced in a surprisingly-terrifying-yet-super-awesome babywearing flash mob (I run into the frame on the right side at about 0:25 - the one wearing a "baby" who is bigger than me)

had pretzels for lunch

took a nice long nap

peeled hundred of crayon fragments for this project

learned all about Norway (Devlin's current favorite author is of Norwegian parentage)

Iris watched the entire Royal Ballet production of The Nutcracker and danced along in costume (she does this every day)

And, perhaps my favorite of all: Eve colored picture after picture so she could have a "gallery" like Rapunzel in Tangled. (Only she kept saying "galaxy").



They all appear to be signed and numbered, but I don't think she's interested in selling yet.

Today's joy: David is going to train with me for the races I mentioned yesterday. How fun is that?

Comments (1)

See, now I need to come visit for your race. Not only would I wave signs and hold water and scream like a crazy person, I could also watch your kids for you and let them cheer you on as well!