It's Fall, Ya'll!

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 1:21 PM

4

Oh, what a beautiful day! It's the first day of the season when you think to yourself "we're gonna pull through after all."

Do I need boots? No.

But can I get away with them?



Today I can. So I did.

Today's joy: The children's librarian believed me when I said that the book binding just broke of its own accord. (Sometimes it's our fault. But not this time.) We can keep our "frequant flier" status. Whew!

Comments (4)

cute boots!! I LOVE boots.

Loving the lack of blistering heat myself! I'm glad the librarian was kind.

I love nice librarians. And I'm glad you commented on IHM. I would usually catch myself up on your life when you would comment, but hadn't gotten the chance in awhile. Glad I could take the time to catch up. You are hilarious and I'm excited to see the Dobby costume.

love thsi cute picture and those cute boots!