Joy joy joy

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 10:20 PM

2

Since I don't have an actual post today (I sang in a concert instead!), how about a few extra joys?

(How about you take what I give you and like it, since it's my blog and you have no say in it anyway? Okay!)

Today's joys: Iris finally had dance class. She had last week off for fall break and was bitterly disappointed. Three-year-olds also have no frame of reference for "Thursday" so she's been asking 30 or 40 times every day, just in case. Glad that's over.

My mom and my sister watched my kids while I sang, and they Cleaned My Kitchen. Like, I think they swept the floor too. SO awesome.

Five words: Lunch. Shrimp taco. Crab taco.

Comments (2)

Sisters and moms are the best. We have some good ones in our family too.(and some are coming into town today!!) Hope the concert went well!

I will admit that one of the true joys of having my mom come to visit is she cleans. And for some reason, my mom cleans WAY better than I do.