Mr. Fix-It

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM

2

Today's joy: David.

He did everything I just couldn't face doing. Which was pretty much everything.

It was just one of those days when I felt like, no matter how much I cook and clean and tidy and shepherd and remind, the best I can say about my productivity is that we haven't starved to death, and no one has fleas.

(At least, I think no one has fleas. I haven't had time to really check properly.)

David put away laundry, did dishes, made dinner, ran errands, dressed children, and insisted that I take a nap.

Which I did, literally hiding under the covers.

Better luck tomorrow!

Comments (2)

Sorry you had a bad day, but yay David!

You crack me up! Thank heaven for husbands who "get it", right? That nap must've been delish.