Dressember Eve

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 7:34 PM

3

Remember, remember, last year's Dressember?

It's happening again, people. Some of my newer followers from Effortless Anthropologie (yes, there are entire blogs devoted to My Favorite Store, and yes, I read some of them. You either think I am even cooler now than I was 5 minutes ago, or you have closed this tab) will be glad to know that the entire month of December, I will be blogging my outfits darn near every day.

Dressember is about rediscovering and reinventing the items in your closet, embracing femininity and creativity, and hoisting yourself out of the Schlump Slump, should you happen to feel you are lodged in one.

Sound fun?

(I'll give you a hint: it IS fun.)

If you want to join in, grab a frock (official word is "dresses only" - I say if a skirt is way out of your comfortable rut already, then it's good enough for me) and link your blog post or Flickr or Tumblr or whatever the blue blazes people are using nowadays to post photos in the comments.

If I get enough interest, maybe I will even do a Sweet Spontaneous Dressember Reader Roundup on Fridays or something.

I haven't really thought it through that far.

Just ditch your jeans, and climb aboard!

Comments (3)

Well, if you insist...

Ha ha, Dave! That's Dave, right?

I can't believe it's been a year since you did this! Holy smokes!! I'll love to see you in action again!

Yes, that's my man. Or rather, That Guy I Married. Looks like he does read my blog!