I'm going to be a millionaire!

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, November 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM

5

You guys, you guys.

I always said that I just needed to think of a genius idea and invent something so I could make a million dollars and just have that whole aspect of my life sorted out once and for all.

Tonight, I thought of it.

I have an invention.

Actually, I have an idea. But it's going to be an invention. And no one has made it yet (that I know about), and it is a GREAT one, and I am seriously incredibly excited.

But I can't tell you what it is, because you guys are awesome and all, but I don't trust you not to steal my genius idea.

You can all buy one though, once I make it, because trust me - you don't have this yet. And you need it.

See you Monday!

Comments (5)

Hooray! Congrats my millionaire sister! I can't wait to hear about it!

Cheering you on!

oh wow! can't wait to know what it is!! keep working on it! :)

I'm intrigued!

If it will be plastic, let me know. The other half of our shop makes plastic things for inventor types ;)