Dressember 11: Wild and Crazy

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 1:51 PM

1

Before I left for church this morning, I had to stop and ask David for a sanity check - because this outfit was feeling like A Lot Going On, even for me.

But I'm feeling fun today, so I'm just rolling with it. Besides, I've got these new completely fabulous shoes, and I am working them into my wardrobe, bit by bit.



Earrings: a gift from Marta, one of our exchange students, when I was probably 12
Necklace: Sora Designs, which I won in a giveaway from this fun blog
Jacket: Anthropologie
Dress: Boden
Tights: Spanx via Last Chance
Shoes: Michael Kors

Yes, indeed, I am feeling like such a Fun Mom today that our dinner plans are eating Lucky Charms and Crunch Berries on the floor in front of a movie, and then eating our gingerbread house which we constructed...yesterday.



I helped, but I honestly think it would have looked better if the kids had done it entirely by themselves. I have no talent for, or interest in, decorating gingerbread houses.

I have to say, it feels very light and refreshing to not have a strong opinion about something! I think maybe I should try it more often.

Comments (1)

Um, your last paragraph made me laugh.