Dressember 12:Blue/Orange

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 at 3:08 PM

2

When I was 19, I spend a summer studying abroad in the UK and Ireland. While in London, we went to see a play called Blue/Orange, which was a commentary on the nationalized healthcare system there, British classism, racial tensions, etc etc.

I thought the coolest thing about it was seeing Gillian Anderson in the back of the audience. Keep in mind, I was 20, at which time I was not yet very smart. Maybe you fared better than I did.

Anyway, I always did like blue and orange together. This dress was an easy excuse to continue yesterday's theme, and I'm nice and warm because this is my one and only long-sleeved dress.



Earrings: Lia Sophia, thrifted
Sweater coat: Anthropologie
Dress: Boden (this is the dress I was wearing this day, under the coat)
Tights: Spanx, via Last Chance
Booties: J Shoes

Comments (2)

Hello Rachel-I just have to ask, what is the name of the J shoes booties you are wearing in this picture? They look awesome and I tried to find them on their website with no luck. Thank you for the inspiration! Stephanie

I bought them from modcloth.com last winter, under the name "Crossing The Missouri" heels, but I believe the J. Shoes name is "Sidesaddle".

Try these?

http://www.planetshoes.com/item/j-shoes-sidesaddle-2/15596/ed5