Dressember 15: Runner Up

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 1:16 PM

5

That Guy I Married is doing much, much better today, thank you. <3

So well, in fact, that he was able to snap this photo of me wearing a dress that I have been putting off wearing. I saved it for last of all my dresses, because last year it was a component of my favorite Dressember outfit, and I was feeling pressure to top that one this year.



Necklace and earrings: gift from Granhopper
Sweater coat: Anthropologie
Dress: Max and Cleo, via Nordstrom Rack
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: XChange by Charles David, from Last Chance


I don't think I've done it. But I still think it was a good look. I'm really feeling the monochromatic purple legs right now, apparently. They seem to go with everything!

And I'm going to make you a deal right here, right now: with today's offering, I have officially exhausted my supply of dresses (well, I am saving one last showstopper for Christmas Day church attendance). I really don't want to restrict myself to just the clothes I have already worn for the rest of the month, and I think I've already expanded my perception from last year by sticking to true dresses thus far (last year I included skirts from the get-go).

So from here to the end of the month, I will continue the *spirit*
of Dressember, but I will include dresses *and* skirts in my allowable wardrobe options. Okay? Okay.

It's so nice that my blog always agrees with me. Very supportive, this blog.

So, what random trend are you rocking right now? Are purple legs even a trend outside my private domicile, or is that just me?

Comments (5)

I have purple legs, but no skirts or dresses to wear them with. I WILL wear them...maybe I'll just make a skirt?

My random trend, I guess, is my green hair. A random patch on my head that changes color once a month. Oh and those ear warmer/headband things. I am addicted.

I LOVE those earband things! I just need to get one. I always try them on in stores!

My legs are either black or white this month. Those are the only color tights I have and it's too darn cold to go bare-legged. Nylons just don't offer enough protection!

You are inspiring me to wear my tights. But like Cassandra, I don't have the right kind of skirts or dresses. Shopping challenge ACCEPTED!

i love my floral tights given to me by a dear friend. they are awesome.