Dressember 20: Grubbies

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM

3

I was in charge of the craft station at Devlin's third-grade class Christmas party this morning.

In other words, "wear something you wouldn't be heartbroken to get a big Sharpie mark on."

So I present my oldest denim skirt, a bunch of t-shirts, and my least-favorite pair of tights (they're green, but sheer, so it looks like my legs are just green. weird.) I put the sweater on later in the afternoon when tut tut, it looked like rain.

When I was a kid, my best friend was my cousin Caleb. His favorite color was green, and mine was purple, but out of loyalty to each other, we each adopted the other's favorite as our own second-favorite. It kind of stuck, and I still think they look good together.



Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Purple long-sleeved T (underneath): Jessie May, from this really cute store in downtown Mesa called Closet A La Mode that closed a few years ago
Green short-sleeved T: thrifted
Cardigan: Anthro
Necklace: Target
Green tights: Nordstrom
Purple argyle socks, tragically not visible: Last Chance
Boots: Born

Comments (3)

Purple and green do look good together. At least they do on you! I think it's sweet how you and your cousin made a little deal. Too cute!

i love purple and green together. they complement nicely. they also look good on redheads. :)

I love that you mentioned Caleb. And I love Purple and Green so much I can't decide which is my favorite. I remember all growing up you two loved those colors. It must be genetic.