Dressember 22: Sans Photo

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 4:51 PM

1

Today, I wore a purple polka dot dress with purple striped over-the-knee socks and my brown boots.

I wore my open green cardigan (sorry, I know you must be so sick of it, but it is just so snuggly) and a scarf my friend Kim made for me.

But between a morning date with friends, a visit to Santa, a couple of hours of sewing, a hundred other errands, feeling sorry for myself because I've lost my voice and won't be able to perform tonight, little daylight and an 8-year-old wobbly photographer, I just don't have the mojo left for a picture.

Maybe tomorrow I'll show you the shirt I spent all afternoon altering in the hopes that I could wear it to the concert?

Comments (1)

So sorry you lost your voice!! I'm sure that was so disappointing. We missed you.