Dressember 23: Goes with everything

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 at 4:04 PM

0

This top was supposed to be my concert attire for last night. The neckline is very open and wide, so I added some lace to the neckline of an undershirt I already had to fill it in without taking away too much from the beautiful design. I think it works!

Then, just to be fun, I wore these black lace leggings to tie the whole thing together. And yes, I went to the park this morning looking exactly like this. I felt a tiny bit silly in black lace on the kickball field at 10 am, but that's just how it works out sometimes.

Plus, whether tonight's activities involve a nice dinner out, opera tickets, or the Rocky Horror Picture Show, all I will need to change is my shoes!



Sunglasses: Sean John
Earrings: Target
Top: Anthropologie
Lace undershirt: jerryrigged by me
Skirt: Anthro
Lace leggings: Last Chance
Boots: Report

Comments (0)