Dressember 25: Just the facts

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 at 1:00 PM

0

No, I am not only going to post about what I wore on Christmas. Christmas is for the children, silly! I will be back later tonight, when we have finished part three of our ongoing festivities (our immediate family, my family, and his family) and I have pictures of everything.

But for now, allow me to present my Very Last Dress, the only one in my possession that I haven't yet worn. I showed up to my parent's house (after we opened our own presents) at 9 am this morning in this getup, thank you very much, because that was just what had to happen so we could go straight back to our church choir rehearsal (I'm the pianist) and services at 11.

So I figured as long as I was there and dressed, I might as well document it, so that I could come straight home and change into my pajamas and have a proper lazy Christmas like a normal person!

And good grief, are my legs really that color? Why didn't someone tell me?!



Earrings: Target

Sequin bolero: thrifted for $5, people! I love the little bohemian ruffle detail, makes it very "me". It had a shoestring tie, but I cut it off and added a hook and eye because I thought it looked tidier that way.

Dress: Adrianna Papell, Nordstrom Rack

Watch: Kenneth Cole

Shoes: Steve Madden. I thrifted these as a teenager - less than 15 years ago, but more than 10. If you look up close they do show their age, but I mostly just don't look close.

Comments (0)