Dressember 27: Arriving somewhere but not here

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 4:20 PM

1

I didn't quite get around to the Christmas post yet, obviously.

And now I'm in Santa Barbara for the week, trying very hard to enjoy the beautiful scenery, wear some cute clothes, avoid making a single bed, and bonus points for keeping some or all of my children from being run over or drowned.

So it's not happening until next week. But trust me, Christmas was beautiful. Devlin says his top four gifts were Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (which he is too scared to watch for more than a few seconds), his Pillow Pet, his electric toothbrush, and his wind-up robot that walks to the edge of the table and then changes direction.

I think we should get the boy a Roomba.

Today's outfit:
Earrings: Target via Aunt Holly
Bracelet: So Good Jewelry (when you're here in SB you really have to check it out - its like being inside a disco ball)
Gray cashmere sweater: thrifted
Cream tee underneath: Downeast Basics
Skirt: Banana Republic
Socks: Target
Boots: Report

Comments (1)

You look adorable, as usual. I think we need lots more pictures of Santa Barbara. Don't forget us while you're having fun! (And send me a postcard!!)