Dressember 28: Mixing patterns 401

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM

1

So I bought this skirt yesterday (50% off the sale price!) and I challenged myself to wear it on this trip, using only the items I brought with me.

What do you think? This spotted top probably wouldn't have been the very first thing I tried if I had access to my entire closet, but out of what I had to work with, it was the clear winner.

I like it, and I decided to double down on the crazy print thing and throw on the zebra belt. Why not? I don't know any of these people!

Earrings: So Good Jewelry
Cardigan: Anthro
Top: Talbot's
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Anthro
Tights: Last Chance
Shoes: Exchange by Charles David, also from Last Chance

Comments (1)

my friend has that skirt and I love it! Fun combination!