Dressember 29: Supah Cazh

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 4:14 PM

3

I don't know. How do you spell the shortening of "casual?" I'm completely at a loss.

Today, I was "in charge" in Santa Barbara, along with my sister. This meant the day began with a yoga class, then moved on to a visit to Yves Delorme for tea towel shopping, Indian buffet for lunch, and a lot of walking outside.

And a chocolate croissant to replenish my energy.

Earrings: So Good Jewelry
Cardigan: Target via a clothing swap
Top: Talbots (yes, I also wore it yesterday. Very efficient).
Bracelet: Urban Yoga boutique
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Converse

Comments (3)

Sounds like you're having a marvelous time! I'm not sure I knew you had shoes that weren't heels. :) j/k.... You look darling!

Jealous of Santa Barbara..one of my favorite places. Hope you are having a lovely time.

Oh and I need to tell you that I love the card you chose from Minted but of course it wouldn't been as cute if your family wasn't the subject matter.

xx - CB

ooh rob for a day, i love it. what a great day!! and of course, you look so cute! hope you guys are having fun - wish you had time to swing up north a minute... ;)