5 things

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, January 30, 2012 at 7:08 PM

1

I could go on and on, but David is out of town, and really all I want to do is curl up, watch a movie, and go to sleep. So...

5 things that were great today, short and simple.

1. I posted on Facebook, but it deserves to be noted everywhere I have the option to do so: haircut day! I got a little update, and it's so awesome. Not many happier ways to spend $35 that I can think of.



2. I cleaned out the girls' crayon rolls (thanks, Angie, we STILL love them!) and put in new crayons that are not an inch long and all brown. 5 minutes, no cost, and what a quality of life improvement!

3. I made a new dish for dinner, and everyone loved it. That never happens. Although I have to mention, where it says to cook the sausage etc and "drain if necessary"? Let me just spare you the wondering: it is necessary, unless you use some kind of magical sausage that doesn't leave a nice oily layer of fat floating on the top of your soup.

4. Iris's imagination. Behold:



(Uncle Jake, you told me to do videos in landscape, and just look! This is your fault. Fix it!)

5. Devlin made the Variety Show. Hooray!

Comments (1)

Hey girl! Loving the haircut. You know how partial I am to the pixie. You wear it so well. Lookin' foxy! And nice mind-melding to the both of us on our reader outfit submission to Effortless Anthro! Great minds...