Dum dum dum

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 7:11 PM

2

(That was supposed to be menacing theme music.)

I know she's three years old. It must be very, very, very hard to be three. I can deduce this from her behavior.

I also realize she isn't feeling her best this week. But this has been going on since before Christmas.

I'll just come out and say it: tomorrow, I am going to keep track of how many times Iris bursts into tears. I won't count whining, only full-on crying.

I am actually pretty excited about this, because she's going to cry anyway, and I think the number is going to be absolutely spectacularly impressive. I will amaze my friends and delight my enemies, if I have any!

Anyone care to place a bet on the final tally?

Comments (2)

I guess 10.
I could tally the same for Jasper, though if it was anything like today, it would probably only be about one: one big, long, endless cry.

Good luck!

Oh, so sorry! :( Just for the record, I am only counting full crying (as in "wah, wah"), not just voice breaking/lip trembling stuff. And there must be a complete cessation of crying and then a restart to count as two incidents, although I will count it if a new event triggers the restart of the crying.

This is more complicated than the BCS!