Not so much

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 8:56 PM

0

Final weep-fest tally for today: 24

(Now, in fairness, I did have a night out with some friends, so I was not present for the final hour before bedtime, which in this brave new era of No Naps, was sure to hold at least a few humdingers.)

I only counted actual sobs, not the similar but less-disruptive voice breaking/trembling lip combo. And to count each new incident, there had to be either a complete cessation of crying from the time before, or a new and separate trigger event.

The number was actually much less than I thought it would be, and I rather perversely enjoyed each fresh burst of tears, because it was all part of my little project.

I thought I would be able to get a couple of funny pictures of the curly one in full meltdown mode, but at the end of the day, this was the only shot I had.

Smiling, lovely, a stolen yellow flower in each hand.

Shows you how much I know.

Comments (0)